The advantages of steel structure landscape design are generally reflected in the following aspects.
1) In the design of steel structure, the nodes of its details have high accuracy, and each component is connected by welds, or by rivets and bolts. Therefore, this component and its connection can be manufactured in factories with high accuracy. Because the steel structure structure must achieve refined connection, have beautiful proportions, and reflect the smooth texture, the main feature of the steel structure is to show its technical superiority in details.
2) The application of this structure is characterized by novel shape. This material will be superior to other materials. It is more flexible and has strong plasticity and modeling ability. Therefore, it can meet the advantages of deformation, force and landscape conditions, and meet the requirements in shape. If applied to sculpture or landscape, the steel structure is easy to process and can also improve the landscaping quality of the garden landscape. Because of the use of steel structure, it has a large plasticizing space, and also realizes the design that can not be realized in the past design. It can better show the comprehensive characteristics of horticultural design. Because the steel structure under the plant will affect the image of the garden landscape, which also requires that the manufacturing process must have certain strength and stiffness requirements, so as to better withstand the load requirements of flowers and trees and the self weight of the structure. At the same time, it can also do arbitrary modeling treatment, with high plasticity.
3) One of the characteristics of steel structure is that the form of space is free, which promotes the application of steel structure in garden buildings. For example, the application of steel rack can better achieve the landscape effect, and its bay has a certain flexibility. At the same time, the application of steel rack can also improve the structural clearance characteristics, liberate the lower space, so as to promote the line of sight to have a certain permeability. Especially in the arc design, it can better reflect the freedom characteristics of the space.
4) In the garden design of steel structure, the whole process from design to production to installation is very fast. Only except for the application foundation, other components and supporting parts can be produced by the factory and transported to the site for installation. However, although it can be easily processed, the requirements for its quality are very standard. It is necessary to ensure the quality, shorten the construction period, reduce the occupation of funds, reduce freight and cost. In addition, the steel structure also has the characteristics of random disassembly, so its comprehensive benefits will be higher than traditional materials.
5) Because the steel structure can be recycled, renewed, reduce pollution and energy consumption, and can be reused, it is also called green building materials. It can be compared with concrete, masonry and other materials, can avoid mountain excavation and damage the environment, and can also save water from the construction method, will not produce large dust, is easy to move and dismantle, and has a high recovery rate. Among the components of steel structure, it is easy to assemble and change, does not cause waste, can be recycled, and has no pollution, so it is called green building materials. Therefore, it can be used as an application material for contemporary sustainable development.
6) The applied steel structure is an independent structural form, so it can be combined with other materials, which will provide a wider form space in the garden landscape. For example, on the paper-cut landscape column or the steel landscape wall, it is compatible. On the one hand, it can beautify the retaining wall, and on the other hand, it can save resources. In addition, when the steel structure is combined with the covered membrane structure, it also promotes the combination of strength and beauty in the form of the landscape. In the current urban landscape design, what we see is the combination of steel structure and membrane structure, so its structure is relatively light, very beautiful, convenient and economical, and it can better highlight the characteristics of steel structure.