Membrane structure parking shed The construction of the membrane structure parking shed is an important link in the whole project, especially in the construction process, some safety matters need to be paid attention to, as detailed below.
1. During the construction of membrane structure parking shed, very obvious warning signs and guardrails shall be set up at dangerous sections on the construction site;
2. For electric tools, leakage circuit breakers must be used, and it should be noted that each electric tool must have one switch;
3. Keep the road unblocked in the workplace, and set up obvious signs in dangerous places;
4. The ladder used for climbing must be firm, and the height between the ladder and the ground is generally appropriate at 60 ° - 70 °;
5. The steel wire rope used for hoisting must be carefully checked in advance. When the surface is worn and the corrosion degree reaches 10% of the steel wire rope diameter, it is not allowed to use;
6. When the crane is working, its boom, steel wire rope, heavy objects, etc. shall not touch the high-voltage overhead power lines, and keep a safe distance from the overhead power lines. If necessary, protective measures shall be taken for the high-voltage power supply lines;
7. When assembling and disassembling the connection part between welding equipment and power grid, it is necessary to cut off the power supply;
8. To prevent arc radiation, welders must cut protective masks and weld in public places, and must be equipped with light shielding screens;
9. The welding workplace shall be equipped with good ventilation, exhaust devices and good lighting;
10. Flammable and explosive materials shall not be found within 5m around the welding workplace. Welders shall wear safety belts when working at heights. Hand tools and welding rods shall be placed in special belts;
11. Before the construction of dangerous, heavy and dangerous processes, the construction director shall make special topic and safety disclosure to the construction personnel, and formulate safety technical measures before construction;
12. The lifting of materials must be under the unified command of a specially assigned person. No one is allowed to stand under heavy objects. Materials must be tied up.
The content of this article comes from the network. If you have any questions, please contact me to delete it!